Customers, suppliers, employees, and delivery personnel not just visit the business, they run the business. Making their life easier will inevitably bring greater efficiency and enhanced productivity at the workplace. An excellent visitor management app can speed up the entire visitor sign-in experience while creating a higher level of professional perception. In this article, we would discuss how a visitor management app can change the way you manage visitors from start to finish on a usual business day.
The following list of key benefits have been collated after speaking with existing customers who have found these features as a vital force in creating a seamless visitor experience. However, every business is unique and so are it’s challenges. You might wish to explore other visitor management app features for your own visitor experience.
1. Professional Experience
- Having an easy to use sign-in kiosk will create professional prestige.
- Paperless consent to legal and privacy policies.
- Option to capture visitor photos for increased workplace security.
- Intuitive, sleek and modern app design for a flawless sign-in process.
A great professional experience always works as ‘Love at First Sight’ for clients, contractors, suppliers, interviewees and strategic partners, it’s vital to showcase your brand to business stakeholders and prospective clients in order for these visitors to know that it’s not just about your business but also how you do it.
2. Frontdesk Management
- Register visitors in advance to save long queues at the frontdesk.
- Searchable host list on iPad kiosk for self sign-in round the clock.
- Instant visitor arrival notifications to hosts.
- Seamless sign-out experience via scannable QR code.
Receptionists and personal assistants can certainly claim to have magical powers when it comes to managing executive diaries. However, that’s not their only job. In a fast-paced modern world, they are often over-occupied with supporting admin tasks, following up on commitments, managing internal communications and much more. Having an automated digital frontdesk can help them cast their magic spells on executing other key tasks and be a Admin Pro!
3. Workplace Security
- Restrict unwanted visitors by allowing pre-registered visitors only.
- View currently signed-in visitors.
- Create and view an audit trail for compliance procedures.
- Instantly print an emergency evacuation list for enhanced safety.
Safety requires security and keeping the unwanted visitors out is one the prime aims of security. With the digital visitor management app, you can now control the visitor access through pre registration-only-visits policy. This will not only help you manage your work diary and frontdesk but also make the workplace safe and secure. Visitor management apps can also come in handy in case of emergencies with one click access to real-time evacuation list. This can be pretty useful for audit of security lapses and data compliance.
- Obtain data privacy consent on iPad sign-in kiosk.
- Set custom data retention policy.
- Access and export data for GDPR compliance requests.
- Manage data stored on App across all locations from one single dashboard.
Having visitors sign-in on an ipad visitor app can save their data from being exposed as on a traditional logbook. It also allows them to automatically opt-in/opt-out of data processing policies. Visitor app saves and retains the visitor data based on the custom data policy your data controller can retrieve or delete the visitor data in under a few clicks.
5. One Business, One App
- Create and manage multiple locations from one single dashboard
- Add multiple hosts for single location
- Super Admin can view and analyse visitor reports for all locations
- Control access permissions and assign custom user roles
Managing a multi-location business can be challenging. Visitor app can make at least one challenge easy to overcome. With a holistic view of visitor analytics of all locations in one single dashboard can help you plan and manage periodical and seasonal variations. Comparative insights into visitor activity at different locations enable organisations to make data-driven decisions about staffing, security and hosts.
Above are only a handful of benefits that a visitor management app may bring to your frontdesk. As businesses and teams grow, responsibilities and challenges intensify alongside. By equipping your business with digital tools that enable you to see the real-time data and respond more swiftly, you will be able to master the skill of professionally managing the front desk with enhanced security and data protection from one single dashboard.
VizBook is a modern-day digital visitor book. It offers a Simple, Digital, and Streamlined Sign-in Experience. Sign-up your FREE TRIAL today.